Tuesday, August 24, 2010


UPSY DAISY SUNSET

Here is a card that I just created using the Upsy Daisy Stamp Set.  This stamp set is one of my favorites because you can do so much with it.  I brayered the sunset using a spectrum ink pad (which Stampin' Up used to carry in the inventory) and used the masking technique to make the image of the sun.   The paper colors are chocolate chip and pumpkin pie.  I also used the rhinestone brads on the lower right corner.  

Stamp club, get ready for me to teach brayering techniques next spring (I know you don't want to wait, but we have to make many Christmas cards and projects, then we will work on Valentines the first part of the year...)

For those interested in the stamp club, we meet monthly in Fort Mill SC and our next meeting is on September 18th.  We usually start at 10:00 am, have a wonderful covered dish lunch, and then end up around 4:00 pm.  Most of that time you are working on your individual projects.  I start my demonstration and teach  new techniques at 1:00 pm.  Comment if you are interested and send me your email, and I will send you more information and let you know about the meeting site.

Until next time,
Big Mama

No comments: