Friday, May 6, 2011

Ok....I'll confess...

Ok, I admit it....I have been slack in posting items on this blog in the last month.  It was my birthday and I literally celebrated for a week with many friends and family.  I was having such a good time that I wondered if this is what they meant by one entering into their second childhood.  I have been taking some time to craft and make cards.  Here are some cards I designed that I thought you would enjoy.



This card is the "God's Beauty " stamp set and I used Banana and Soft Plum paper.  I used vellum paper and embossed the butterfly with thick embossing enamel.  After it cooled I glued the underside and adhered colored card stock to it.


This card was water colored with stampin' up's water color crayons.  Please remember before water coloring that you need to stamp with stazon ink, and let it dry before you proceed with water coloring.  Also, note the hardware on the card.  It is the french vanilla hardware.  You can take craft ink and cover the brads and the hardware and it gives the card a whole new dimension.  

Until next time,

Big Mama

No comments: