Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Cards that We Made In Our Stamping Club...

Hi Everyone!




Here are the descriptions and photos of the Christmas cards we made in our last club meeting. I am sorry about the date change where it caused scheduling conflicts for some people.  I won't be doing the Stamp-A-Stack next year because it will be my turn to entertain family for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas. Perhaps if we decide to do one the next year, I will know to have a back-up plan.  Here are the examples:


Stamp:  S U Holy Tricyph (discontinued)
Supplies:  Big Shot Oval Scallop Frame, Antique Brad, Cherry Cobbler Paper, More Mustard Paper, Basic Black Paper, Smooth White Paper, Sponge with Soft Suede Ink, Artichoke Ink, Marina Mist Ink,Cherry Cobbler Ink, Crumbcake Ink, Elegant Eggplant Ink, More Mustard Ink, Blender Pen


Stamp: SU Holy Tricyph (discontinued)
Supplies: White Craft Ink, Night of Navy Cardstock (CS), Silver CS, Rhinestones, Heat gun, Embossing Powder



Stamp: SU Beautiful Season
Technique:  Stained Glass
Supplies: Jingle Bell Embellishment, Cherry Cobbler CS, Garden Green CS, White CS, Vellum paper, Cherry Cobbler wide striped ribbon, Garden Green Marker, Cherry Cobbler Marker, Sahara Sand Marker, Chocolate Chip Marker


SU Ornament Punch
Supplies: Paper Clip, Cherry Cobbler/White Cording, Red Glimmer Paper, Ornament Punch, Garden Green CS, Elegant Eggplant CS, Elegant Eggplant Ink, Modern Label Punch, Stamping Dimensionals


I hope everyone will have a very Merry Christmas and please remember that Jesus, is the reason for the season! I also wish my Jewish Friends Happy Hanukkah and blessings to them and to Israel.

Merry Christmas,

Big Mama

No comments: