This card celebrates my favorite season, Autumn. The leaves of different colors that float to the ground remind me of confetti, as Autumn is definitely a party for the senses. The Stampin' Up set used here is the Branch Out set, which is retired. It is one of my favorite sets and I hope they will bring it back one day. The Sky is Marina Mist, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy Inks. Grassy landscape is Old Olive and Summer Sun Inks. Chocolate Chip Ink and Black make up the soil color. The tree branches are Close to Cocoa Ink and the leaves are Old Olive Ink, Pumpkin Pie Ink, More Mustard Ink, and Ruby Red Ink (Retired). I used the vintage Hodgepodge Hardware here that has been retired also. I am looking forward to seeing my stamping friends on Saturday. You will enjoy the projects that we are going to do then.
Until next time,
Big Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment