This card is called "A Midsummer Night's Dream." My inspiration for this one was Shakesphere's work as interpreted by the NC Dance Company's Ballet several years ago. My work here does not reflect the true beauty in their performance or the set which was incredible. If you have never been to one of their ballets, I highly recommend it. It is worth every penny that you will spend to do so.
The Stampin' Up supplies I used here are listed:
Stamps: A bit of magic (Retired), Lovely as a Tree
Paper: Lavender Lace, Perfect Plum
Ink: Marina Mist, Lavender Lace, Pretty in Pink, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Black, Pear Piazazz, Peach Parfait, Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun
Assessories: Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Platinum Shimmer Paint
Until Next Time,
Big Mama
3 comments:
I remember that fairy stamp set, I think it came out the first year I was in Stampin up. Very Pretty Card. TFS
Hugs
Shirley
I was trying to find your email on your blog, but could not find it.?!
Hi Shirley...
Thanks for the compliment! My email is:
scdixiebelle@gmail.com
I didn't want to put it necessarily on the blog and I wanted to remain somewhat anomyous because of exhusbands!
Hugs,
Elizabeth
Lovely card.
Post a Comment